Re: Re: Memory operations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65072] Re: [mg64988] Re: [mg64895] Memory operations
- From: sir_puding at tut.by
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:59:50 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200603071111.GAA08475@smc.vnet.net> <200603101015.FAA22032@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: "sir_puding at tut.by" <mathgroup at smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I vote for changing the way you work.
> From my experience, For is the slowest loop in Mathematica.
> Add it to the way that mathematica manage memory with apend, and I think you
> will find it hard to make a less efficient program.
So, i think you can suggest best how to organize FIFO (or LIFO) query in
Problem is that i do not know how many results from operations I'll
get (for example multiple root finding).
Prev by Date:
Re: optimization nested in root-finding
Next by Date:
Re: pictures of mathematics on a non-white background
Previous by thread:
Re: Memory operations
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Memory operations