Re: pictures of mathematics on a non-white background

Brian Van Vertloo from WRI tech support had this to say on the matter
after I contacted them:

Hello,

Thank you for the email.

Thank you for taking the time to send us this report.  Our developers
are aware of this issue, and are currently working on a solution.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this problem.

I have included your contact information so that you can notified
when this has been resolved.

Sincerely,

--
http://chris.chiasson.name