- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65222] BinomialDistribution
- From: "Solomon, Joshua" <J.A.Solomon at city.ac.uk>
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:40:46 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This makes me feel foolish.
This gives me a nice, bell-shaped curve, with a minimum of about 0 and a
maximum of about .09. Let's integrate it from 0 to .29.
How can this be negative?
Prev by Date:
Re: variance of difference sign test
Next by Date:
Re: Solve Equation involving Error Function
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: variance of difference sign test
Next by thread: