  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65320] Writing prime factor decomposision in conventional form
  • From: "Dr. Wolfgang Hintze" <weh at snafu.de>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:44:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How can I get a conventional form output for the prime number
decomposition, e.g. {{2,3},{5,1}} as 2^3 5 ?

I have found some (rather cumbersome) method but it leaves the final
expression in "" when I put it into input format in order to transfer it
in simple text form to another application.

I'm sure that there is a simple way to achieve the goal.

Any idea is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Wolfgang