Writing prime factor decomposision in conventional form

How can I get a conventional form output for the prime number
decomposition, e.g. {{2,3},{5,1}} as 2^3 5 ?

I have found some (rather cumbersome) method but it leaves the final
expression in "" when I put it into input format in order to transfer it
in simple text form to another application.

I'm sure that there is a simple way to achieve the goal.

Any idea is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Wolfgang