Re: svg import
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66209] Re: svg import
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 05:20:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica can't import SVGs. It isn't very good at exporting them
either. Also, it has problems importing some EPS files. The MathGroup
archives can illuminate some of the issues.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to find expected value?
Next by Date:
Root's third argument?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: svg import