Re: Do Mathematica applications EVER get updated?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66173] Re: Do Mathematica applications EVER get updated?
- From: alexander.vorobiev at gmail.com
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:44:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, Some of the applications do get updated but only to remain compatible with the latest version of Mathematica. I purchased a number of applications (database access, excel link, dynamic visualizer, finance essentials etc) in the past and have not seen a single update in terms of new features ever since. Sometimes application's functionality gets moved into Mathematica proper (e.g. database access). Alex