Re: svg import
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66258] Re: svg import
- From: "Ranjan Grover" <ranjan.grover at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 05:03:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Actually on upgrading to Mathematica 5.2 I found that I can Edit-Insert object-From file to get the svg file imported into Mathematica. But certain elements of the figure like arrows on lines didn't render correctly. I ended up inserting a png version of the drawling instead.