Re: Faster Random Walk Simulation ?!?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66239] Re: Faster Random Walk Simulation ?!?
- From: "mfific at gmail.com" <mfific at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 05:02:29 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Ben, I am aware of the analytic form for the random walk. This is just one smal part of a relatively complex project that inlcudes simulation as a way of assessing a model charactistics. Thank you for the suggestions. Mario