Re: svg import
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66265] Re: svg import
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 01:54:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I didn't think you just wanted it inside the document. I thought you wanted it available as a Mathematica object/expression/whatever. Of course, this makes me wonder if it actually can import SVGs; I welcome anyone to show me a way to do it.