webMathematica-text

How can I show Text with Graphics3D in web mathematica?
I have program that is working fine in Mathematica and with
LiveGraphics3D (i have changed Text StyleForm in LiveGraphics3D) but
when I transfer code in html (jsp) for webMathematica everything is
shown correctly except Text.
How can I write Text in webMathematica in Graphics3D?

Thanks,
  Matija