webMathematica-text

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66243] webMathematica-text
  • From: Matija Herceg <mPREZIME at geof.hr>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 05:02:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How can I show Text with Graphics3D in web mathematica?
I have program that is working fine in Mathematica and with
LiveGraphics3D (i have changed Text StyleForm in LiveGraphics3D) but
when I transfer code in html (jsp) for webMathematica everything is
shown correctly except Text.
How can I write Text in webMathematica in Graphics3D?

Thanks,
  Matija