RootSearch package updated

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg66255] RootSearch package updated
  • From: ted.ersek at
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 05:03:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Many of you know about my RootSearch package.
The package has a function that is very good at finding all roots of an
equation between (xmin, xmax).

An updated version of the package is posted at

The new version is faster than the last version.
I also learned about a problem with loading the previous version using Mac
OS. That problem is fixed in the new version.

   Ted Ersek