RootSearch package updated

Many of you know about my RootSearch package.
The package has a function that is very good at finding all roots of an
equation between (xmin, xmax).

An updated version of the package is posted at
  http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4482/

The new version is faster than the last version.
I also learned about a problem with loading the previous version using Mac
OS. That problem is fixed in the new version.

Regards,
   Ted Ersek