RootSearch package updated

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66255] RootSearch package updated
  • From: ted.ersek at tqci.net
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 05:03:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Many of you know about my RootSearch package.
The package has a function that is very good at finding all roots of an
equation between (xmin, xmax).

An updated version of the package is posted at
  http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4482/

The new version is faster than the last version.
I also learned about a problem with loading the previous version using Mac
OS. That problem is fixed in the new version.

Regards,
   Ted Ersek