Re: Faster Random Walk Simulation ?!?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66241] Re: Faster Random Walk Simulation ?!?
- From: "mfific at gmail.com" <mfific at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 05:02:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Ray, thank you for the suggestions. Regarding Random: I compared the outcome of my simulation to the code done by earlier Fortran version and I can not see big difference. I am designing a stochostic model of human cognitive behaviour with a lot of noise so that may not count. thank you very much, Mario