Mathematica 4.1 on ThinkPAD T40 - Exception ntdll.dll - any advice on how to fix?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66249] Mathematica 4.1 on ThinkPAD T40 - Exception ntdll.dll - any advice on how to fix?
- From: "Monty Hall" <monty at hall.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 05:03:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just started working at a chemical company and they gave me a ThinkPad T40 laptop (with loads of security modification, etc - very very anal about network access unlike my prev employer IBM). The machine is 256MB RAM 1.5GHz Pentium M, WinXP SP2. I've installed Mathematica 4.1 and I keep getting an error report - to many modules to list. When I run the command line version, the module that seems to have a problem with math.exe is ntdll.dll. Any advice? I'll look for some patches if there are any. This could also be the company's mod's to the OS too. Still, any body have problems running 4.1 on a T40 w/ XP?? Monty