Re: Mathematica 4.1 on ThinkPAD T40 - Exception ntdll.dll - any advice on how to fix?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66297] Re: Mathematica 4.1 on ThinkPAD T40 - Exception ntdll.dll - any advice on how to fix?
  • From: "Steven Shippee" <droukas at comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 00:46:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I did not have a problem running it on an IBM Thinkpad 600X, but have since
upgraded Mathematica to version 5.2.

You might try viewing the log files in Event Viewer when Mathematica does
choke on you - there may be some indication of which file is the problem.

Steven Shippee

news:e3f5u3$saj$1 at smc.vnet.net...