Re: Save to Quicktime during calculations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66292] Re: Save to Quicktime during calculations?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 00:46:15 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I haven't tried this, because I eventually went with an animated gif, but what about exporting all the frames (MapIndexed, Export, etc) to sequential png files and using ffmpeg to convert to whatever video format you like?