Re: Save to Quicktime during calculations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66290] Re: [mg66283] Save to Quicktime during calculations?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 00:46:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Larry, <snippage> > Can I somehow direct the rendered output frames DIRECTLY to a > QuickTime file (even if the file is not optimally > compressed)? Or, if that is not possible, can I direct the > output to another type of file format which some QuickTime > editor can then process without too much pain? With this vintage of Mathematica, you might try and redirect output to an EPS file (look at Display in the online help), then use something like Ghostview to convert the EPS frames to something (eg. JPG) that a modern program can stitch into a full length movie. > By the way, I am running Mathematica 2.2 on an iMac under the > Classic emulator of OSX. Wow! Last time I used that was 1992 .... Why not upgrade? It's much much better now. Regards, Dave.