Re: what is K$
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66528] Re: what is K$
- From: "KvS" <keesvanschaik at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:39:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm sorry, of course my previous message was wrong, C is your free constant, looking at the expression you see that the K$74 is used as the variable that is involved in the integral in your solution. Such a variable is auxiliary in the sense that it has no meaning whatsoever outside the integral of course, it seems to me that therefore a name is chosen that is sure not to be used somewhere else.