Re: what is K$

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66528] Re: what is K$
  • From: "KvS" <keesvanschaik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:39:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm sorry, of course my previous message was wrong, C[1] is your free
constant, looking at the expression you see that the K$74 is used as
the variable that is involved in the integral in your solution. Such a
variable is auxiliary in the sense that it has no meaning whatsoever
outside the integral of course, it seems to me that therefore a name is
chosen that is sure not to be used somewhere else.