Re: stytax error

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66621] Re: stytax error
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 03:02:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I looked at the generated package files and the notebooks. There are no
spaces at the end of my usage message lines (which are very long
because Mathematica doesn't want to insert a line feed into a string).
In emacs (under linux), the usage message lines are exactly as John
describes, terminating with what looks like a "backslash linefeed
semicolon" sequence.

Could we get a WRI comment please?