Re: help!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66631] Re: help!!
  • From: "Scout" <Scout at nodomain.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 02:57:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"SolitoBip" <philipmorris1234 at hotmail.com> news:e514fm$97i$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> hi at all! I'm an italian student. I want to know "Mathematica" program
> but
> my teacher gave me a very big book with english instruction! Where i find
> an
> italian instruction?! Please help me!!
>
> Solitobip

Hi.
Take a look at these introductory books:

    * G.C.Barozzi (con P. Antognini), "Matematica & Mathematica -
Un'introduzione al sistema Mathematica di S.Wolfram.", Zanichelli ed.,
Bologna, 1995.

    * G. Campanella, "Un'introduzione a Mathematica"

With your preferred search engine you can find also more resources and
tutorials about the use of Mathematica.
But for a comprehensive and advanced use of the system, the Stephen Wolfram
books are necessary.

Hope this helps,
    ~Scout~