- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66631] Re: help!!
- From: "Scout" <Scout at nodomain.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 02:57:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"SolitoBip" <philipmorris1234 at hotmail.com> news:e514fm$97i$1 at smc.vnet.net... > hi at all! I'm an italian student. I want to know "Mathematica" program > but > my teacher gave me a very big book with english instruction! Where i find > an > italian instruction?! Please help me!! > > Solitobip > Hi. Take a look at these introductory books: * G.C.Barozzi (con P. Antognini), "Matematica & Mathematica - Un'introduzione al sistema Mathematica di S.Wolfram.", Zanichelli ed., Bologna, 1995. * G. Campanella, "Un'introduzione a Mathematica" With your preferred search engine you can find also more resources and tutorials about the use of Mathematica. But for a comprehensive and advanced use of the system, the Stephen Wolfram books are necessary. Hope this helps, ~Scout~