- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66631] Re: help!!
- From: "Scout" <Scout at nodomain.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 02:57:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"SolitoBip" <philipmorris1234 at hotmail.com> news:e514fm$97i$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> hi at all! I'm an italian student. I want to know "Mathematica" program
> my teacher gave me a very big book with english instruction! Where i find
> italian instruction?! Please help me!!
Take a look at these introductory books:
* G.C.Barozzi (con P. Antognini), "Matematica & Mathematica -
Un'introduzione al sistema Mathematica di S.Wolfram.", Zanichelli ed.,
* G. Campanella, "Un'introduzione a Mathematica"
With your preferred search engine you can find also more resources and
tutorials about the use of Mathematica.
But for a comprehensive and advanced use of the system, the Stephen Wolfram
books are necessary.
Hope this helps,
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Monte-Carlo integration question
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: help!!
Next by thread: