- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66640] Graphics3D axes
- From: Laura <grzz_76 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 02:58:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This must be a common query but I haven't been able to find the answer: For plotting 3D graphics (plot3D or Graphics3D), how do you get the standard axes: (1,0,0), (0,1,0), (0,0,1)? I've tried all sorts of options from AxesEdges to changing Views. Basically, I'd like my 3D plots to appear with the axes set at the origin. z | (0,0,0) |______ y / / x Thank you for any pointers.