Rotating text V5.2 for Linux: futile?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66803] Rotating text V5.2 for Linux: futile?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 05:49:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to get text to rotate with Mathematica 5.2 for Linux? I'm
running on SuSE Pro 10/P4 (if any of that matters).
Prev by Date:
Product and Summation sign
Next by Date:
Re: Graphics with MGL3D
Previous by thread:
RE: Product and Summation sign
Next by thread:
How to get the maximums of a curve