Re: I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71215] Re: I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
- From: "ben" <benjamin.friedrich at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 06:38:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_solids http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygon The Mathematica Book 2.10.8 Bye Ben deadlyartichoke schrieb: > Hi there, I am a sculptor who works in metal/stainless steel and I am > looking for a programme or package or whatever you might want to call > it that allows me to print and enlarge various geometric shapes I also > would like some kind of description of the shapes and the special names > for them ....Does > any one know of such a thing if so I would love to know......not to > good at the computer thing or maths, more of an artist so please > excuse me if I > have missed something obvious. Many thanks in advance > > The Deadlyartichoke( www.llamaseven.com has some pics of the shapes I > have already made if you would like to see )