Re: Summations in a Text Cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71484] Re: [mg71461] Summations in a Text Cell
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 06:17:18 -0500 (EST)

This is caused by the setting for the ScriptLevel option.  The Default.nb
stylesheet has a named style for "InlineCell", which is a style used by all
inline cells (even if they use other named styles), and that style has
ScriptLevel->1.

You can select the inline cell or its contents and reset ScriptLevel back
to zero, or you can change the "InlineCell" style in your stylesheet.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group