Non-linear Rgression

Hello,
I'm a physics student.I have done an experiment .I want to use
Mathematica , I found a problem in using it :

for example I have data ={ {0,0},{1,2},{3,6}}  and I want to fit them
for a equation such as " y=Log[Cosh[a*x]] "
so I want the value of parametre"a" and also its error(i.e. a=0.045+-
0.05  then error is 0.05 )
 and also the regression (i.e. R=0.995  )
please ,please , tell me how I can do it ? I have seen the help browser
but i did'nt understand.
could you please possibly try it and send me the programme.