Exporting EPS figures

Hi,

I am trying to export an EPS version of a Mathematica plot.

How can I control the width / height of the resulting EPS file?
Currently, it is coming out much smaller in the EPS file than it does on
screen in the FrontEnd.

How can I control the font that is used for axis labels, the title and
tick marks? I would like to force things into 10 point Helvetica.

Many thanks,

Chris Rodgers.