Exporting EPS figures
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70159] Exporting EPS figures
- From: Chris Rodgers <rodgers at physchem.NOSPAMox.aREMOVEc.uk>
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 01:58:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University Of Oxford, England
I am trying to export an EPS version of a Mathematica plot.
How can I control the width / height of the resulting EPS file?
Currently, it is coming out much smaller in the EPS file than it does on
screen in the FrontEnd.
How can I control the font that is used for axis labels, the title and
tick marks? I would like to force things into 10 point Helvetica.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Google Mathematica code search
Previous by thread:
Re: List manipulation
Next by thread:
Re: Exporting EPS figures