Re: Exporting EPS figures

Look up $TextStyle and $FormatType and ImageSize. In addition, I
should tell you that it is likely that Mathematica thinks it is
rendering to a different screen pixel density than that at which you
are actually running. See:
http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2006/Apr/msg00575.html

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/