Google Mathematica code search

Google code search came out today. It has an operator that allows
users to restrict the domain to Mathematica code. It allows regular
expressions in the search string. I was able to locate code in .m
files in my Google code project. I was able to locate code in .nb
files on the Internet.

the relevant operator is:

lang:mathematica

here is the website:

http://www.google.com/codesearch

This would be a good search to add to the SetFaceAndFont2 pallette.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/