Re: Re: attention 64 bit Mathematica users - would you please test a command for me?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70549] Re: [mg69641] Re: attention 64 bit Mathematica users - would you please test a command for me?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:22:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <200609190944.FAA28279@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Since a 64 bit MathLink is present in 5.2, I am confused as to why XML.exe was looking for the 32 bit library. By alternately moving the two XML.exe files out of Mathematica's directories, I have verified that 5.2 does use the 64 bit XML.exe. This 64 bit XML.exe doesn't work with only the 64 bit version of libstdc++.so.5 present in Gentoo on amd64. It does, however, work when I also symlink in the 32 bit version to /lib32/ -- http://chris.chiasson.name/