Re: Re: Re: attention 64 bit Mathematica users - would you please test a command for me?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70529] Re: [mg69968] Re: [mg69641] Re: attention 64 bit Mathematica users - would you please test a command for me?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:21:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <200609190944.FAA28279@smc.vnet.net> <200609281016.GAA25735@smc.vnet.net> <1731F2F8-E73F-4615-B8EE-5CEB15D612ED@wolfram.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <937E28D7-A1FB-44D0-8697-B3D0D25697DC@wolfram.com> <email@example.com>
Update: I misunderstood the developer; 64-bit MathLink is working
fine, especially on supported platforms.
On 10/5/06, Chris Chiasson <chris at chiasson.name> wrote:
> I did let the developer know you asked for his or her name. It's up to
> that person to tell you or not.
> On a personal note, I should not have mentioned what was said to me in private.
Prev by Date:
Re: Dimensional analysis package
Next by Date:
Re: Infinity vs DirectedInfinity
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: attention 64 bit Mathematica users - would you please test a command for me?
Next by thread:
Weird (but reproducible) screen display glitch: \[ImaginaryI] appears as just "i"