Re: Can't Remove[] variable "K"? (Really strange behavior . . . )

In article <ed67ck$j7l$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> and looking for
> ?K
> you see that there is already a K in the System`
> context, probably by
> an error and you have to remove Remove["System`K"]
>
> Regards
>   Jens

Jens,

If you're suggesting that I should execute the command
"Remove["System`K"]", well, I 'm certainly not an expert
on the innards of Mathematica, but I very much suspect
that could be a bad, bad idea.

At least, I sure wouldn't risk it!!

   --AES