Re: Re: Re: Re: solve and Abs

> And it seems to me that "something" is a
> little better than "nothing in particular".
>
> Andrzej Kozlowski

According to Hegel something is  a negated nothing or... a
"particular nothing" - particular in that sense that it is negated :)

Cosmologists love it.  They call it "false vacuum".

/Just kidding/

János

"A cyber virgin has never had intercourse outside of virtual reality,
whereas a virtual virgin has never had intercourse with a real person
even in virtual reality"

-Ray Kurzweil - "The age of spiritual machines"