Re: webMathematica, Packages, and

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg69643] Re: webMathematica, Packages, and
  • From: bghiggins at
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 05:44:50 -0400 (EDT)

Fred, This is how I do it on my machine:

My layout is as follows:

where the folder myproject has my jsp files.

Now suppose I need to load a package called myfunc.m

This package is located in the folder mypackages which is located at:

Then in my jsp file I have

My guess this is how you have things set up on your local server.
I suggest asking the folks at hostSRV where they recommend locating

Not sure this helps much