Export Plot data in ASCII file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69967] Export Plot data in ASCII file
  • From: "nandan" <joshi.nandan at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:16:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hallo:

I would like to export my Plots in ASCII format, so that I can use the
data later for replotting, since the normal Plot takes long time to
generate. The Plot can be exported in graphic format, but is there any
way to export it as Table or List with each column showing values of
each axes.

Thanx in advance!

nandan