Re: Re: Re: [TS 22578]--Re:does anyone have an ant task for mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69969] Re: [mg69382] Re: [mg69359] Re: [TS 22578]--Re:does anyone have an ant task for mathematica?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:16:27 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200609081300.k88D01GK017695@localhost.localdomain> <200609101119.HAA11159@smc.vnet.net>
for future MathGroup readers:
If you are trying to use the Mathematica ant task (as described in
MathematicaTask.java) from Mathematica 5.2 with a 64bit Java Virtual
Machine (like you would find on a typical Gentoo amd64 system), then
you will need a 64 bit version of the JLinkNativeLibrary to make it
Alternatively, you could run it with a 32 bit JVM.
Prev by Date:
Export Plot data in ASCII file
Next by Date:
Re: mapping of function
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: [TS 22578]--Re:does anyone have an ant task for mathematica?
Next by thread:
Null's not null?