Re: Overlaying 3d plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75163] Re: Overlaying 3d plots
  • From: Alan Ford <fabio.sattin at igi.cnr.it>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:28:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

many thanks to all those who provided solutions.
In order to make this thread potentially useful to others involved
with the same kind
of problem, I think it is useful to post the solution that I adopted
(of course, other solutions may be as much useful).
The Mathematica package
 "CurvesGraphics" by G. Gorni
available on the web, turned out to provide the tools that I needed