Apply filter to measured data

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75323] Apply filter to measured data
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 05:35:37 -0400 (EDT)

I have lists of measured data

where the samplepoints are not (!) distributed equidistant.

I want to apply an analog lowpass filter (1. order RC lowpass) to this list
to get a list of the filtered signal. I have the Signals&Systems package,
but the filters need to be applied to a function. So I turned these lists
into InterpolationFunction objects, but they don't work together with the
Signals&Systems toolbox. I tried to convert these InterpolationFunctions
objects into the PiecewiseContinuousData objects, but this didn't work
either with the filters.

Is there a way to use the Signals&Systems toolbox on such lists?

Thank you
Oliver Friedrich