  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75354] Porting waveforms out of Mathematica and into a D/A converter
  • From: hot water <waterbuilder at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:32:46 -0400 (EDT)

Porting waveforms out of Mathematica and into a D/A converter

I have an application where I want to take mathematical curves
generated in Mathematica and port them into a D/A converter. I would
use regular signal generators but that will take a very long time for
my medical ultrasound application.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Thomas