question with FindRoot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83987] question with FindRoot
  • From: "Ary Adilson Morales Alvarado" <amorales at lme.usp.br>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 02:43:47 -0500 (EST)

Dear friends,

I have a problem using FindRoot under Mathematica 5.2.

I wants to find a root for an equation, but this equation depends of
anothers equations.

I would like to kown how to put the equation that I want to solve, and the
others equations, in the same line.

Thanks in advanced,

Ary

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/