Re: Mathematica: Long divison for polynomials

Thank you for your answers!

As the reply in the newsgroup is quite slow I did try a different newsgroup
and receive an answer right after 21 minutes (rather than to have to wait
a whole day in this newsgroup):

http://groups.google.it/group/sci.math.symbolic/browse_thread/thread/bd8e9a5475af5fe9?hl=it

There is also an interesting discussion about how meaningful it is
to have a moderation in this particular newsgroup.

Frankly, I agree with what they are saying.
I'm curious though whether my post is going to be displayed or not.

[I am offering a totally free service to those who want to use it.
You should probably go elsewhere if it does not meet your needs.
-- Moderator]