  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg84122] ContourPlotOnSurface
  • From: luca zannetti <luca.zannetti at>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:44:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I usually used ParametricPlot3DContoured (package ContourPlotOn Surface
by Hallan Hayes, I think) to plot contour lines on general domains. The
package does not work on Mathematica 6. Is there a fix or an equivalent
package available?

Luca Zannetti
Dipartimento Ingegneria Aeronautica e Spaziale
Politecnico di Torino
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24
10129 Torino, Italy
e-mail: luca.zannetti at