alignment in TabView (v6) labels
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg84230] alignment in TabView (v6) labels
- From: "Matt Enlow" <mattenlow at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:58:13 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: mattenlow at gmail.com
I am trying to use TabView, with my tabs on the left rather than on
top because my tab labels are long-ish strings. However, it looks like
TabView automatically centers the tab label on the tab, which does not
look as good when the tabs are on a side. I'd like to align my tab
labels on the left, but I don't see an easy way to do that. There may
not be one. Any ideas?
Prev by Date:
Area of inside contour of continuous function?
Next by Date:
Re: Speeding Up Realtime Visualization
Previous by thread:
Re: Area of inside contour of continuous function?
Next by thread:
Re: alignment in TabView (v6) labels