RE: Comments in the front end
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73392] RE: [mg73366] Comments in the front end
- From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:00:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Goteborg University
- References: <200702141018.FAA18988@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
1) Use "Text" style cells. You may copy and paste matrices into these, but
the font and appearance of your material might change unless you explicitly
specify the font and fontweight.
2) Download and install my SetFaceAndFont palette from
http://web.telia.com/~u31815170/Mathematica/ . Place those things that you
want commented out in a separate "Input" cell. Create another empty cell
adjacent to this cell, select both cells and press the "Peel" button on the
palette once. Then both your cells will be embedded as inline cells inside a
new text cell. All the formatting will remain, but the content will be
protected from evaluation by Shift+Enter. (You might still do "Evaluate in
place"). If you just select the cell bracket of one single cell, "Peel" will
convert the cell to a text style cell, not exactly in the way Alt+7 does it.
From: p at dirac.org [mailto:p at dirac.org]
Sent: 14 February 2007 11:19
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg73392] [mg73366] Comments in the front end
The front end is driving me batty. I want to do hw using Mathematica, and
problem statment at the top of the workbook.
I put the problem statement within (* *) but the formatting is horrendous,
especially when I insert a matrix within the comments.
Is there a way to tell Mathematica to leave comment formatting alone?
Prev by Date:
Re: MathPlayerSetup installation
Next by Date:
Re: 4D plot ?
Previous by thread:
Comments in the front end
Next by thread:
Re: Comments in the front end