Re: Quick integral.

--------------080206080202050103000408

Jouvenot, Fabrice wrote:
<snip>
> I tried to test the different proposition that have been made, but you
> are right there is a problem with my notebook. I cannot use it anymore...
>
> Does anyone have any idea why ?

Hi Fabrice,

Your original notebook came with all the code in one large cell. I split
this cell in smaller peaces, say before each logical units and comments.
Then the edited notebook did work as expected.

The good news is that I have kept a copy of my toying and I send it to
you in private email.

Hope this helps,
Jean-Marc