Re: Quick integral.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg73558] Re: Quick integral.
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 06:08:13 -0500 (EST)

Jouvenot, Fabrice wrote:
> I tried to test the different proposition that have been made, but you
> are right there is a problem with my notebook. I cannot use it anymore...
> Does anyone have any idea why ?

Hi Fabrice,

Your original notebook came with all the code in one large cell. I split
this cell in smaller peaces, say before each logical units and comments.
Then the edited notebook did work as expected.

The good news is that I have kept a copy of my toying and I send it to
you in private email.

Hope this helps,