RE: Re: Quick integral.

Hi,

Thanks to Jean-Marc, the bug in my notebook have been fixed and can be
download here :
http://www.onyrium.net/Mathematica/CoordStat-ok.nb

Jean-Marc, what did I do wrong ?
Do I have to use block each time ? I am doing so in mu main program.,
but never for test like this notebook, and that's the first time I
cannot evaluate it suddenly anymore.

Thanks again,

Fabrice.

__
> I tried to test the different proposition that have been made, but you

> are right there is a problem with my notebook. I cannot use it
anymore...

> Does anyone have any idea why ?

Hi Fabrice,

Your original notebook came with all the code in one large cell. I split
this cell in smaller peaces, say before each logical units and comments.

Then the edited notebook did work as expected.

The good news is that I have kept a copy of my toying and I send it to
you in private email.

Hope this helps,
Jean-Marc