RE: Re: Quick integral.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73586] RE: [mg73558] Re: Quick integral.
- From: "Jouvenot, Fabrice" <F.Jouvenot at liverpool.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 04:38:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200702201115.GAA07658@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com> <200702211108.GAA05094@smc.vnet.net>
Hi, Thanks to Jean-Marc, the bug in my notebook have been fixed and can be download here : http://www.onyrium.net/Mathematica/CoordStat-ok.nb Jean-Marc, what did I do wrong ? Do I have to use block each time ? I am doing so in mu main program., but never for test like this notebook, and that's the first time I cannot evaluate it suddenly anymore. Thanks again, Fabrice. ________________________________________________________________________ __ > I tried to test the different proposition that have been made, but you > are right there is a problem with my notebook. I cannot use it anymore... > > Does anyone have any idea why ? Hi Fabrice, Your original notebook came with all the code in one large cell. I split this cell in smaller peaces, say before each logical units and comments. Then the edited notebook did work as expected. The good news is that I have kept a copy of my toying and I send it to you in private email. Hope this helps, Jean-Marc