Re: Computing a covariance matrix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73786] Re: Computing a covariance matrix
- From: eleutheroskaiwraios at googlemail.com
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:37:11 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Oh :( u are right :(...... It is only posted here The reason I wanted to post this weblink is because I wanted to find the _exact_ way to manually compute a covariance matrix so that I can carry this out in source code myself (C++). I just got bit excited and thought to post it to newsgroups where people deal with maths and algorithms. Unfortunately the crossposting either didn't happen or some moderator(s) from the other group(s) declined it. Unfortunately a search in all groups shows that only this group took the post, the only one that probably didn't need it in the end since people here work with Mathematica, These math packages work by pressing buttons, I was looking to find the proper way... I guess I didn't even see where I was posting :( Anywhow.. thanks for letting me know I had forgotten to check myself... Don't think now I'll post this again. Bye.