Where can I get MathGL3D Version 3.0 for windows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72565] Where can I get MathGL3D Version 3.0 for windows?
- From: "Matt" <myrealaddress at yahoo.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 05:28:56 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
On this page
There is a link for version 3.0
But the file is not there.
Does anyone know where I can download this file.
Prev by Date:
RE: conversion from DensityGraphics to Graphics ignores ColorFunctionScaling->False in Mathematica 5.2
Next by Date:
Replacements in NonCommutativeMultiply
Previous by thread:
Re: How can a dump file with 1.28MB have nothing in it?
Next by thread:
Re: Where can I get MathGL3D Version 3.0 for windows?