Re: Where can I get MathGL3D Version 3.0 for windows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72565] Re: Where can I get MathGL3D Version 3.0 for windows?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:37:27 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
> On this page
> There is a link for version 3.0
> But the file is not there.
> Does anyone know where I can download this file.
> Please help.
The link to the version 3.0 is effectively dead. Have you try to contact
Jens-Peer Kuska, MathGL2d author? He is a regular contributor to this
However, the link to version 3.1 beta is alive
Do not be afraid of installing a "beta" version: MathGL3d had been
around for a while and its code quality is very high: version 3.1 beta
is not going to be buggy.
Prev by Date:
Call-by-reference from inside a function
Next by Date:
Re: question on Plot and Show plus Axis Labels:
Previous by thread:
Where can I get MathGL3D Version 3.0 for windows?
Next by thread:
Replacements in NonCommutativeMultiply