Re: Where can I get MathGL3D Version 3.0 for windows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72565] Re: Where can I get MathGL3D Version 3.0 for windows?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:37:27 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Matt wrote: > On this page > http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mview3d.html/id3.htm > There is a link for version 3.0 > http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mview3d.html/MGL3_w32.zip > But the file is not there. > Does anyone know where I can download this file. > Please help. > > Matt > > Hi Matt, The link to the version 3.0 is effectively dead. Have you try to contact Jens-Peer Kuska, MathGL2d author? He is a regular contributor to this newsgroup. However, the link to version 3.1 beta is alive http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mview3d.html/beta/MGL3_w32.zip Do not be afraid of installing a "beta" version: MathGL3d had been around for a while and its code quality is very high: version 3.1 beta is not going to be buggy. Regards, Jean-Marc