Re: RE: Nminimize: Give Initial values to Decision Variables
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72638] Re: [mg72611] RE: Nminimize: Give Initial values to Decision Variables
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 04:22:00 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200701121029.FAA02229@smc.vnet.net>
read the docs on the format of the second argument to nminimize
the format you're probably going to use is:
On 1/12/07, Pratim Vakish <pratim_usc at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have a nonlinear problem thta I am attemting to solve using NMinimize (NelderMead method).
> I would like to give "good" initial values to my decision variables say, x1, x2.
> Is there a way (command) to do that with Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Sorting by date
Next by Date:
Re: [TS 503]--Re:OverVector Context
Previous by thread:
RE: Nminimize: Give Initial values to Decision Variables
Next by thread:
Re: Nminimize: Give Initial values to Decision Variables