Re: Directory ? Not the current working one !
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72695] Re: Directory ? Not the current working one !
- From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:55:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Comp.Center (RUS), U of Stuttgart, FRG
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Laura, please search Google for "ThisNotebookDirectory". The first hit points to a piece of useful code that should do the trick: http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2000/Apr/msg00124.html Regards, Yves Laura Dabene schrieb: > Hi > > I need a way to detect the directory a notebook has been saved in, > but none gotten by mean of ?*Directory* seems to be useful. > > As example, if MyNotebook.nb was saved in c:\MyDirectory > I would love to get > > In = WhereDoIDwell > Out = "c:\MyDirectory" > > instead of the current working directory as given by Directory. > > Any hints ? Thanks you a lot. > > Laura > >