Re: Running Galois.m on Version 2.2.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72868] Re: Running Galois.m on Version 2.2.2
  • From: "Paul" <CarolP at rockford.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:03:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi Artur,

After some trouble getting my Mac SE/30 started (hard drive is dying), I
loaded the galois.m and tried the examples from the first 5 pages and the
first one on page 6 of GalComp.nb.  The Factor problem never finished after
15 hours.  I had to shutdown the system and have not been able to start it
again.  I wanted to try the examples on pages 8 and 9 to see the plot, but
can't.

Hope this helps as far as it goes.

Paul